Gary Hart's seventh novel takes us to another front in the water wars, the decades-long dispute over damming southern Colorado’s Animas- La Plata rivers to provide more water for the growing town of Durango.
A proposed rule to protect groundwater from copper mines suffers at the environment department's hands
Agua University trains young people in Los Angeles County to work as water samplers, employing them and also teaching about the importance of clean water.
The story of a waterhole that, for centuries, has kept travelers from death as they passed through the desert.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation