Background on the Standing Rock Sioux pipeline protests and how social media and climate activism raised their profile.
Senior scientist Jay Famiglietti’s research looks at the West and the world’s dwindling water resources.
Boaters are joining wildlife advocates, farmers and power companies to parcel out each cubic foot of Western rivers.
We altered our grazing plan early in the summer to account for aridity, but now we’re rolling in forage.
Flooding a dry riverbed restored vegetation, but released significant amounts of methane and carbon dioxide.
- Keith Barefoot on An argument against internet access in parks
- Kate Schimel on A couple living off-the-grid fought water law — and won
- Verne House on A couple living off-the-grid fought water law — and won
- Neill Smith on New allegations of sexual harassment in Yosemite, Yellowstone
- David Bittner on A couple living off-the-grid fought water law — and won