Toxic algae blooms, the result of warmer temperatures, ag and septic runoff, are fouling lakes and ponds across America. Yuck.
Irrigation shutoffs in the river's upper basin may finally help move a historic water deal on the Oregon-California border.
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on On Black Mesa, the natives make a comeback