U.S. population has grown by 105 million people since 1970, yet we somehow shrank our water footprint.
While some environmental groups support the water bond on Tuesday's ballot, some call it "mystery meat."
Portland’s fluoridation battle shows how tricky it is to integrate science into debates that have as much to do with values as policy.
- Krista Jordan on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- John Pawlilkowski on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman
- Greg D. Lind on Biking the line between wilderness and civilization
- Greg D. Lind on Readers’ essays on favorite spots to recreate
- Greg D. Lind on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road