It’s too soon to stop water conservation efforts. News of the drought’s end are greatly exaggerated.
It has dwindled faster than experts have seen in nearly four decades, which could upset reservoir management.
After years of confusion over which waters are protected by the EPA, Waters of the US rule is updated.
Republicans say new rule would give the federal government too much authority over waterways and wetlands.
- Ben DeJarnette on A millennial mayor and his timber town
- Pam Roylance on Photos: Inside the controversial sport of coyote coursing
- Ed Morrow on Thousands of fish die in Colorado, amid flood recovery projects
- Richard Jones on National Park Week fails to change the game
- Kyle Gardner on Photos: Inside the controversial sport of coyote coursing