U.S. population has grown by 105 million people since 1970, yet we somehow shrank our water footprint.
While some environmental groups support the water bond on Tuesday's ballot, some call it "mystery meat."
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Randy Piper on Bark beetle kill leads to more severe fires, right? Well, maybe
- Delaine Spilsbury on The water czar who reshaped Colorado River politics