A Southern Nevada Water Authority transfer is intended to get water to Las Vegas but could dry up his business.
California, Arizona and Nevada are back in negotiations about the dwindling Colorado River water supply.
While some environmental groups support the water bond on Tuesday's ballot, some call it "mystery meat."
Portland’s fluoridation battle shows how tricky it is to integrate science into debates that have as much to do with values as policy.
- Rusty Austin on Could the ouster of California environmental agency leaders imperil clean air and beach access?
- George McCloskey on One Way to Save the Wolf? Hunt It.
- Kent Matowitz on Investigations show extensive harassment history in Park Service
- Steve Snyder on In Utah, the fight for a Bears Ears monument heats up
- Melissa McDowell on Real predators don’t eat popsicles