Gary Hart's seventh novel takes us to another front in the water wars, the decades-long dispute over damming southern Colorado’s Animas- La Plata rivers to provide more water for the growing town of Durango.
A proposed rule to protect groundwater from copper mines suffers at the environment department's hands
Agua University trains young people in Los Angeles County to work as water samplers, employing them and also teaching about the importance of clean water.
- Jim Scarborough on For climate activists, a bright spot in a dismal election
- Tim McKimmie on Dear Forest Service: Today’s John Muir shoots video
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass