After years of confusion over which waters are protected by the EPA, Waters of the US rule is updated.
Republicans say new rule would give the federal government too much authority over waterways and wetlands.
The controversial Clean Water Act rule protects tributaries with any sign of water, no matter the flow.
- Kate Robinson on Stop the rock-stacking
- Dave Cichan on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- Keith Barefoot on Illegal flights persist despite national park drone ban
- Greg Graves on Illegal flights persist despite national park drone ban
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution