Many communities fight transport of crude oil through their towns; some find legal footing to succeed.
Former Reclamation Commissioner Daniel Beard tells how defunct water policy, and the bureau itself, contribute to drought.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve Snyder on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Robert Waddell on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon
- jim bolen on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Warren Anderson on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked