The controversial Clean Water Act rule protects tributaries with any sign of water, no matter the flow.
Questions remain over whether the bill prohibits certain data collection on federal land or just private and state.
Environmentalists saved a wetland from developers a decade ago. Now they’re trying to save it from each other.
- Karl Anderson on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Mark Rozman on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Rich Fairbanks on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Charles Fox on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Steve Snyder on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs