After years of confusion over which waters are protected by the EPA, Waters of the US rule is updated.
Republicans say new rule would give the federal government too much authority over waterways and wetlands.
- Andy Grosland on It's been a deadly winter for backcountry fun
- Karl Anderson on Can we make sense of the Malheur mess?
- Laurel Larsen-Stokes on Can we make sense of the Malheur mess?
- Jim Scarborough on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Andy Grosland on A new and more dangerous Sagebrush Rebellion