Questions remain over whether the bill prohibits certain data collection on federal land or just private and state.
Environmentalists saved a wetland from developers a decade ago. Now they’re trying to save it from each other.
Many communities fight transport of crude oil through their towns; some find legal footing to succeed.
- Deb Dedon on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- Deb Dedon on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Daniel Smith on A door squeaks open for rural energy independence
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Rick Beauheim on EPA says fracking could contaminate drinking water