The state is one of just two that provide no funding for the right to legal counsel, leaving local governments on the hook.
A recent lawsuit sheds new light on how the polygamist church and municipal leadership are deeply intertwined.
The project could divert 86,000 acre-feet from Lake Powell to the retirement community of St. George.
- James Foley on The land transfer movement’s great public-lands hoax
- Michael/Teresa Newberry on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Joe Cosentino on What if I’m not white?
- David W Hamilton on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- David Bittner on This July 4th, take a gander at the phone book