Rivers & Lakes
The latest draft of the plan sets strict guidelines for approving new diversions over the Rocky Mountains.
The controversial Clean Water Act rule protects tributaries with any sign of water, no matter the flow.
- jord hol on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Joel Dugdale on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Meg Scherch-Peterson on Shell’s giving up drilling in the Arctic Ocean. Now what?
- George Winters on What Mt. Hood’s fading summer ski season means
- John F Mijer on Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund