Residents of a Steamboat Springs, Colo., neighborhood that is powered by solar and propane energy, are upset with CEO Jim Mann's plans to power the 21,000 sq.-ft. house he wants to build there with electricity from the grid.
A report by the U.S. Geological Survey, "Tapping the Earth's Natural Heat," discusses geothermal power and its possible impacts on the environment.
The first annual Sun Sprint of the Rockies Solar and Electric car race will run from Aspen, Colo., to Moab, Utah.
A planned Kenetech wind turbine site in Wyoming may endanger the raptors that hunt and migrate in the area.
Energy Department says Nevada Test Site would be one of the best places in North America to capture solar energy.
Review of The Independent Home: Living Well with Power from the Sun, Wind and Water by Michael Potts.
- Deb Dedon on Should the president of the Navajo Nation speak Navajo?
- Deb O'Neill on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Bill Williams on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Nathan Johnson on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Jim Scarborough on For climate activists, a bright spot in a dismal election