Changes in management of Moab-area public lands, including new visitor fees, may help protect an over-used landscape.
Pedro Lopez and other workers who live in trailers near the Beaver Creek resort will have to move because the industry is buying the trailer park's land.
Ski workers Jeremy Bernier and Jim Noland sleep in a van in the maintenance room of a parking garage because they can't afford housing in Vail.
Single mother Alma Perez has to start her day at 5:30 am to commute from Leadville to her ski industry job in Vail.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation