Documenting recreation on Instagram, Strava and YouTube is changing the way we experience the outdoors.
Review of "So, How Long Have You Been Native? Life as an Alaska Native Tour Guide" by Alexis C. Bunten.
Readers voted in our bracket-style tournament to crown the West's best public lands on which to recreate.
Bill would allow recreation businesses to operate on federal land without paying staff $10.10 an hour.
Review of “Only the Essential: A Hike from Mexico to Canada on the Pacific Crest Trail” by Colin Arisman.
- Steve Snyder on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Kelly Cooper on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Steven Childs on It's time to kill my own food
- Steven Childs on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- Daniel Greenstadt on A trail runner defends his right to public lands