Author, hunter and foodie Steven Rinella probes the question, when is it hunting right, and when is it wrong?
Sportsmen are growing fed up with a system that lets private organizations pocket millions off the state's wildlife
A court decision knocked down “amenity” fees at national forests, but the USFS still tries to charge
In which an HCN editor wanders the gigantic gear show -- and finds out the latest about the industry's conservation strategy
After its original trail group dissolved in January, in July the new Continental Divide Trail Coalition formed. They'll coordinate protection and maintenance of the long-distance hiking route through five Western states.
- Josh Zaffos on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- MIKE CHIROPOLOS on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- Dana Lang on The real Washington vampire story
- Dana Lang on The Quileute Reservation copes with tourists brought by "Twilight"
- William Mullane on How right-wing emigrants conquered North Idaho