Summer is always high season for fatal outdoor accidents, but increased lightning and heat seem to make it worse.
A battle over illegal bike trails in Sedona raises tough questions about soaring recreation use on public lands.
Documenting recreation on Instagram, Strava and YouTube is changing the way we experience the outdoors.
Review of "So, How Long Have You Been Native? Life as an Alaska Native Tour Guide" by Alexis C. Bunten.
- Ingeburg Nagel on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Fred Swanson on Rants from the Hill: The aliens that make Nevada home
- jord hol on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Joel Dugdale on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Meg Scherch-Peterson on Shell’s giving up drilling in the Arctic Ocean. Now what?