Our cattle can help restore wildlife habitat, reduce fire fuels and sequester carbon, when used creatively.
Will an unprecedented collaborative effort and lots of tax dollars be enough to finally save sage grouse?
Questions remain over whether the bill prohibits certain data collection on federal land or just private and state.
An obscure provision in two environmental laws is the weapon of choice in a bureaucratic Sagebrush Rebellion.
What the right livestock dogs can mean for the maintenance of large predators, like the wolf, on the landscape.
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog
- DR on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?