I’ll soon be delivering our grass-fed beef to the processor myself, and connecting directly with customers.
I’m part of a generation of young farmers and ranchers who will struggle to ever own the land they work.
Whether grazing on public land is a ‘right’ or a ‘privilege’ is one of the region’s most contentious issues. Here’s why.
So ends the legal saga of Wayne Hage and Wayne Hage Jr., who argued that their historical water rights gave them grazing rights, as well.
The federal agency has been researching nonlethal means to protect livestock for decades. So why is it still killing so many carnivores?
- Rusty Austin on Could the ouster of California environmental agency leaders imperil clean air and beach access?
- George McCloskey on One Way to Save the Wolf? Hunt It.
- Kent Matowitz on Investigations show extensive harassment history in Park Service
- Steve Snyder on In Utah, the fight for a Bears Ears monument heats up
- Melissa McDowell on Real predators don’t eat popsicles