A showdown in Idaho pits bighorn sheep lovers against longtime sheep ranchers, but if people are willing to work together, this grazing knot can be untied.
The Quivira Coalition is working hard to try to preserve the West’s remaining private ranchlands – but much more needs to be done to protect this invaluable land
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust