Infant mortality among Wyoming’s Native population is more than double that of the state's white population.
Soil at hundreds of properties contains lead and arsenic that can lower children’s IQs and increase cancer risk.
A look at which stoves and furnaces emit the most particles damaging to your health, plus which states burn the most wood.
Federal and state investigations have found lax safety practices at oil refineries going back a decade.
A court settlement will make it harder for companies to hide chemicals used in hydraulic fracturing.
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Steve McCarthy on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution