A court settlement will make it harder for companies to hide chemicals used in hydraulic fracturing.
Even remote spots like the Wind Rivers could benefit from the EPA's proposed crack down on polluters.
- Heather Brenner on Rural counties to lose the most from defunded lands programs
- Louis F Good on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Warren Anderson on Canadian water for California’s drought?
- Joel Barnes on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Louis F Good on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon