The Supreme Court wants the Environmental Protection Agency to weigh human health against costs to industry.
300 million pounds of glyphosate are used in the U.S. each year, but its impacts are largely unknown.
Supreme Court decision is a setback to one of the biggest environmental actions of the Obama administration.
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought