Regulators don't link industry to contamination — but testing shows the pollution came after drilling.
Soil at hundreds of properties contains lead and arsenic that can lower children’s IQs and increase cancer risk.
Nearly a year after San Jose shut down the Bay Area’s biggest homeless encampment, hundreds still live along city creeks. What went wrong?
Failure to meet the new requirements can trigger serious economic consequences for some communities.
Scientists are trying to understand what’s released from the nation’s biggest energy producing regions.
- Michael Parker on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Deb Dedon on A new and more dangerous Sagebrush Rebellion
- Deb Dedon on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- George McCloskey on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Louis F Good on Should this national monument become a national park?