After years of confusion over which waters are protected by the EPA, Waters of the US rule is updated.
Candidate for Democratic nomination tells Republican presidential hopefuls to heed scientists on global warming.
Bill would allow recreation businesses to operate on federal land without paying staff $10.10 an hour.
Republicans say new rule would give the federal government too much authority over waterways and wetlands.
District judge rules ESA has no say over species that don't have multi-state presence or economic impact.
The controversial Clean Water Act rule protects tributaries with any sign of water, no matter the flow.
This Washington insider’s ‘hidden hand’ has guided the environmental achievements of presidents for two decades.
- The Taylors on Stop the rock-stacking: a call for an end to cairns
- Tom Darnell on Stop the rock-stacking: a call for an end to cairns
- Greg D. Lind on Stop the rock-stacking: a call for an end to cairns
- Paul V. Battaglia on A new report says we're draining our aquifers faster than ever
- Josh Zaffos on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out