A Nevada county commissioner says the Republican nominee was receptive to the idea of forcing the feds to turn over public lands.
Following Oregon occupation and Nevada standoff, a family that refuses to accept the federal government will have its day in court.
These Nevada counties outrank almost anywhere else in the country for per capita veteran populations.
A Southern Nevada Water Authority transfer is intended to get water to Las Vegas but could dry up his business.
California, Arizona and Nevada are back in negotiations about the dwindling Colorado River water supply.
The early caucus drew attention to Western issues. In November, the state will play an even bigger role.
- Stuart Hurlbert on On those who live and die along the border
- Larry Glickfeld on Trekking across Colorado’s fragmented wildernesses
- Yue Li on On those who live and die along the border
- Shelley Stallings on Photos: Diving for delicacies
- Mark York on Getting over the ‘taboo’ in a gun-rights conversation