What the right livestock dogs can mean for the maintenance of large predators, like the wolf, on the landscape.
The rancher still has influence in some circles, and has seen zero repercussions for trespass cattle and unpaid fees.
- William Mullane on How right-wing emigrants conquered North Idaho
- Ricardo Small on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy