The greater sage grouse is at the center of the biggest experiment in the history of the Endangered Species Act.
A battle over illegal bike trails in Sedona raises tough questions about soaring recreation use on public lands.
Hear a panel of experts discuss whether communities should have more authority over federal lands in their backyards.
Review of “Only the Essential: A Hike from Mexico to Canada on the Pacific Crest Trail” by Colin Arisman.
What the right livestock dogs can mean for the maintenance of large predators, like the wolf, on the landscape.
- Steve Snyder on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Kelly Cooper on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Steven Childs on It's time to kill my own food
- Steven Childs on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- Daniel Greenstadt on A trail runner defends his right to public lands