Wolf-livestock conflicts have increased, and ranchers and environmentalists are gathering data to mitigate the clashes.
Climate change has profound impacts on growing seasons and crop yields, but local solutions have promise.
Soil at hundreds of properties contains lead and arsenic that can lower children’s IQs and increase cancer risk.
The greater sage grouse is at the center of the biggest experiment in the history of the Endangered Species Act.
A battle over illegal bike trails in Sedona raises tough questions about soaring recreation use on public lands.
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Steve McCarthy on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution