Boaters are joining wildlife advocates, farmers and power companies to parcel out each cubic foot of Western rivers.
New information surfaces about how Idaho, Wyoming and Montana would manage the bears after a delisting this fall.
The Yellowstone grizzly population is poised to lose its endangered status, leaving protection in the hands of the states.
A court ruling may force wolverines onto the endangered species list, and open the door for other animals threatened by climate change
- Dana Powers on The tenuous fate of the Southwest’s last jaguars
- Mark DeGregorio on Meet the aspiring ranger locked out by National Park Service practices
- Lael Bradshaw on New documentary offers a sharp look at the West’s water crisis
- Steve Snyder on Why has the National Park Service gotten whiter?
- Jim Schumont on Stop the rock-stacking