New regulations help wildlife on federal lands. But they’re still no match for state predator control.
If you really believe in trying to eat a local, sustainable diet, why not learn to hunt for your own food?
The National Park Service’s decision to ban lead bullets and lead fishing tackle will protect rare California condors and other creatures, including humans.
Pat Wray is running for the board of the National Rifle Association because he believes it needs to start defending the wildlife and habitat that hunters need – not just the guns they use.
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Mike Sennett on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- David DuBois on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Dennis Jones on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Peter Sandrock on Reflecting on the tragedy of the young 'invincibles'