Energy & Industry
A court settlement will make it harder for companies to hide chemicals used in hydraulic fracturing.
As chair of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, the senator from Alaska holds much sway over Western issues
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought