Energy & Industry
Will an unprecedented collaborative effort and lots of tax dollars be enough to finally save sage grouse?
Nation’s largest fishing port was already short on housing. With Shell in town, locals say things are getting worse.
The constitutionalist group Oath Keepers is defending a mine that the Forest Service says is out of compliance.
State attorney general may challenge the emissions limit, though a top state environment official supports it.
The Supreme Court wants the Environmental Protection Agency to weigh human health against costs to industry.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve Snyder on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Robert Waddell on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon
- jim bolen on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Warren Anderson on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked