Energy & Industry
Months of bickering results in $1.1 trillion package to fund most of what the federal government does.
Despite the Keystone rejection, keep-it-in-the-ground activism is still a sideshow to the larger climate movement.
- Dana Powers on The tenuous fate of the Southwest’s last jaguars
- Mark DeGregorio on Meet the aspiring ranger locked out by National Park Service practices
- Lael Bradshaw on New documentary offers a sharp look at the West’s water crisis
- Steve Snyder on Why has the National Park Service gotten whiter?
- Jim Schumont on Stop the rock-stacking