Energy & Industry
Our neighbor to the north has taken an aggressively anti-climate, pro-pipeline tack. But the upcoming election could change that.
Alaska’s pragmatic senator wants to reshape America’s energy policy. You just don’t want to see her when she’s angry.
Energy companies in Wyoming's Jonah Field are funding habitat preservation, but no one seems to know how the wildlife's doing.
A conservation fund provided by an energy company enrages ranchers across Oregon, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.
The Navajo Nation's proposed 1,500-megawatt coal plant always rested on shaky ground. Now, it may collapse entirely.
- Jim Scarborough on Environmentalists on both sides of the border eye Canadian election
- Tony Chiaviello on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Steve Snyder on The Colorado River’s desalination plant is on its last legs
- Art Anderson on Can the pope bridge the climate divide?
- Art Anderson on Environmentalists on both sides of the border eye Canadian election