Energy & Industry
Energy companies in Wyoming's Jonah Field are funding habitat preservation, but no one seems to know how the wildlife's doing.
A conservation fund provided by an energy company enrages ranchers across Oregon, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.
The Navajo Nation's proposed 1,500-megawatt coal plant always rested on shaky ground. Now, it may collapse entirely.
Imperial Oil's plan to transport gigantic equipment to Alberta, Canada, will require major work on highways in Idaho and Montana.
- Krista Jordan on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- John Pawlilkowski on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman
- Greg D. Lind on Biking the line between wilderness and civilization
- Greg D. Lind on Readers’ essays on favorite spots to recreate
- Greg D. Lind on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road