Energy & Industry
Emilene Ostlind talks with former federal biologist Rollin Sparrowe about energy development on the Pinedale Anticline and its impact on wildlife.
Roughnecks and hunters are fighting plans to drill for natural gas in the Hoback-Noble Basin of the Wyoming Range.
In southern Arizona, the Forest Service is debating whether to defy the 1872 Mining Law and stop a controversial copper mine.
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas
- Steve Snyder on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Ray Ring on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- Wayne L Hare on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington
- Tom McCall on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought