Energy & Industry
A Wyoming farmer battles industry and bureaucracy trying to find out whether hydraulic fracturing -- used in natural gas drilling -- polluted his drinking water.
California Republican state Sen. Sam Blakeslee questions the Nuclear Regulatory Commission about the safety of the state’s nuclear plants.
- Renee DeMartin on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- David Morgan on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Harvey H Reading on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Jerry King on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Tim Parmly on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?