Energy & Industry
The EPA will not regulate greenhouse gas emissions from biomass facilities for the next three years.
There just aren't enough slaughterhouses for small poultry farms in Oregon and other Western states.
A graphic shows how Western states stack up against Texas and the Eastern U.S. when it comes to oil and gas drilling.
Cally Carswell talks with HCN contributing editor Judith Lewis about the muscle the feds are putting behind solar energy development on public land.
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle
- Robb Cadwell on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking
- Amy & Chris Gulick on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking
- Richard H Ernst on The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Luwella Leonardi on Blood Quantum
- Alaina Huxtable on Blood Quantum