Energy & Industry
Our neighbor to the north has taken an aggressively anti-climate, pro-pipeline tack. But the upcoming election could change that.
Alaska’s pragmatic senator wants to reshape America’s energy policy. You just don’t want to see her when she’s angry.
Will an unprecedented collaborative effort and lots of tax dollars be enough to finally save sage grouse?
Nation’s largest fishing port was already short on housing. With Shell in town, locals say things are getting worse.
The constitutionalist group Oath Keepers is defending a mine that the Forest Service says is out of compliance.
State attorney general may challenge the emissions limit, though a top state environment official supports it.
The Supreme Court wants the Environmental Protection Agency to weigh human health against costs to industry.
- Jim Scarborough on Environmentalists on both sides of the border eye Canadian election
- Tony Chiaviello on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Steve Snyder on The Colorado River’s desalination plant is on its last legs
- Art Anderson on Can the pope bridge the climate divide?
- Art Anderson on Environmentalists on both sides of the border eye Canadian election