Energy & Industry
Federal and state investigations have found lax safety practices at oil refineries going back a decade.
A court settlement will make it harder for companies to hide chemicals used in hydraulic fracturing.
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle