Energy & Industry
By lowering tariffs and regulatory hurdles, the deal could make it easier to sell natural gas to Japan.
Questions remain over whether the bill prohibits certain data collection on federal land or just private and state.
Scientists, planes and instruments descend on San Juan Basin to find roots of the massive greenhouse gas hotspot.
Many communities fight transport of crude oil through their towns; some find legal footing to succeed.
- Deb Dedon on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- Deb Dedon on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Daniel Smith on A door squeaks open for rural energy independence
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Rick Beauheim on EPA says fracking could contaminate drinking water