Energy & Industry
In a special episode, we talk to reporter Tay Wiles, who is in North Dakota reporting on DAPL protests.
The federal government’s decision on Dakota Access pipeline could signal a shift in U.S.-tribal relations.
Protesters react to the decision to halt construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline near the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation.
The staff of High Country News discuss the inherent paradoxes in the president-elect’s campaign promises.
Keeping track of rulemaking, policy decisions and other last actions before the Trump administration’s inauguration.
Will laid-off energy workers get their jobs back? No. Regulations have nothing to do with this bust.
- Paulette Bierzychudek on Obama’s mixed impact on endangered species
- Charles Fox on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators
- Bryan T Burke on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators
- Shelley Stallings on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators
- Thomas Arvensis on Real reporting for a divided country