Energy & Industry
Obama mothballed the nuclear waste storage project. Now some Republicans seem determined to bring it back out.
Will an unprecedented collaborative effort and lots of tax dollars be enough to finally save sage grouse?
Nation’s largest fishing port was already short on housing. With Shell in town, locals say things are getting worse.
The constitutionalist group Oath Keepers is defending a mine that the Forest Service says is out of compliance.
State attorney general may challenge the emissions limit, though a top state environment official supports it.
The Supreme Court wants the Environmental Protection Agency to weigh human health against costs to industry.
- Jane Shafroth on Rants from the Hill: The aliens that make Nevada home
- Irene S on No direction home
- Richard Crow on Ranch Diaries: Why cowboy life is intense
- Richard Crow on Mass shootings in Western states, by the numbers
- Mary Mcallister on Wildland restoration is like marriage: An imperfect work in progress