Energy & Industry
Will an unprecedented collaborative effort and lots of tax dollars be enough to finally save sage grouse?
Nation’s largest fishing port was already short on housing. With Shell in town, locals say things are getting worse.
The constitutionalist group Oath Keepers is defending a mine that the Forest Service says is out of compliance.
State attorney general may challenge the emissions limit, though a top state environment official supports it.
The Supreme Court wants the Environmental Protection Agency to weigh human health against costs to industry.
- Dale Lockwood on Biking bill is a smokescreen for opening up wilderness
- Todd McMahon on Biking bill is a smokescreen for opening up wilderness
- The Taylors on Photos: A look at the West’s weirdest sports
- Doug Johnson on The West’s ‘new normal’: Another long season of volatile wildfires
- W John Faust on Meet the NASA scientist keeping an eye on California’s drought