Energy & Industry
The constitutionalist group Oath Keepers is defending a mine that the Forest Service says is out of compliance.
State attorney general may challenge the emissions limit, though a top state environment official supports it.
The Supreme Court wants the Environmental Protection Agency to weigh human health against costs to industry.
Supreme Court decision is a setback to one of the biggest environmental actions of the Obama administration.
- Who’s cutting illegal ski trails in the Santa Fe National Forest?
- Mapping the large-scale loss of natural areas in the West
- Grand Canyon superintendent retires after harassment investigation
- Will the feds change course on Columbia River management?
- As delisting looms, grizzly advocates prepare for a final face-off
- Steve Snyder on Searching for solutions in the changing rural West
- Marcia Ewell on Revamped chemical safety law gives EPA more power
- Larry Glickfeld on How the livestock industry can help cut greenhouse gas emissions
- Mark Rozman on As delisting looms, grizzly advocates prepare for a final face-off
- Steve Snyder on How the livestock industry can help cut greenhouse gas emissions