Energy & Industry
Federal and state investigations have found lax safety practices at oil refineries going back a decade.
A court settlement will make it harder for companies to hide chemicals used in hydraulic fracturing.
As chair of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, the senator from Alaska holds much sway over Western issues
- Jane Shafroth on Rants from the Hill: The aliens that make Nevada home
- Irene S on No direction home
- Richard Crow on Ranch Diaries: Why cowboy life is intense
- Richard Crow on Mass shootings in Western states, by the numbers
- Mary Mcallister on Wildland restoration is like marriage: An imperfect work in progress