Energy & Industry
North Dakota and Texas fields could be at a fraction of current productivity by 2040, says a new report.
U.S. population has grown by 105 million people since 1970, yet we somehow shrank our water footprint.
- Tim McKimmie on Dear Forest Service: Today’s John Muir shoots video
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West