Energy & Industry
Despite the Keystone rejection, keep-it-in-the-ground activism is still a sideshow to the larger climate movement.
Current rules give the agency little leverage to protect lands or restore damage once drilling companies pull out.
A record 54 indigenous candidates ran in this election, but still occupy just three percent of the House of Commons.
- John H Marble on The view from the top of the food chain
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog