Energy & Industry
Utah considers building a nuclear power plant despite the fact that it's still cleaning up the mess left over from the last uranium boom.
In his State of the Union speech, President Obama tried to please everyone, but even his renewable energy proposals rely on finding more natural gas than may exist.
Although the West supplies most of the nation’s coal, the effects of coal-fired plant emissions are felt much further afield.
At a House hearing, state officials and industry representatives face off against agency and health scientists
Wold Oil Properties is a wildcatter - a small company that explores for oil and gas in areas where the fuels aren't known to exist in valuable quantities.
The word "fracking" has great PR value for environmental activists, but it seems to be completely taking over the debate over oil and gas development.
The gas industry and its political partners are going to great lengths to try to derail and discredit an EPA report that blames Pavillion, Wyoming’s polluted water on hydraulic fracking.
- Ben DeJarnette on A millennial mayor and his timber town
- Pam Roylance on Photos: Inside the controversial sport of coyote coursing
- Ed Morrow on Thousands of fish die in Colorado, amid flood recovery projects
- Richard Jones on National Park Week fails to change the game
- Kyle Gardner on Photos: Inside the controversial sport of coyote coursing