Energy & Industry
North Dakota and Texas fields could be at a fraction of current productivity by 2040, says a new report.
U.S. population has grown by 105 million people since 1970, yet we somehow shrank our water footprint.
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day