Energy & Industry
By lowering tariffs and regulatory hurdles, the deal could make it easier to sell natural gas to Japan.
Questions remain over whether the bill prohibits certain data collection on federal land or just private and state.
Scientists, planes and instruments descend on San Juan Basin to find roots of the massive greenhouse gas hotspot.
Many communities fight transport of crude oil through their towns; some find legal footing to succeed.
- Ingeburg Nagel on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Fred Swanson on Rants from the Hill: The aliens that make Nevada home
- jord hol on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Joel Dugdale on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Meg Scherch-Peterson on Shell’s giving up drilling in the Arctic Ocean. Now what?