Energy & Industry
North Dakota and Texas fields could be at a fraction of current productivity by 2040, says a new report.
U.S. population has grown by 105 million people since 1970, yet we somehow shrank our water footprint.
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands
- Robert Gates on Lessons from boom and bust in New Mexico
- colt por on Is there a way through the West's bitter wild horse wars?