Energy & Industry
Will an unprecedented collaborative effort and lots of tax dollars be enough to finally save sage grouse?
Nation’s largest fishing port was already short on housing. With Shell in town, locals say things are getting worse.
The constitutionalist group Oath Keepers is defending a mine that the Forest Service says is out of compliance.
State attorney general may challenge the emissions limit, though a top state environment official supports it.
The Supreme Court wants the Environmental Protection Agency to weigh human health against costs to industry.
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas
- Steve Snyder on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Ray Ring on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- Wayne L Hare on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington
- Tom McCall on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought