Energy & Industry
Where enviros are uniting with social justice and tribal rights activists in the Northwest to stop new fossil fuel development.
California’s Aliso Canyon is a reminder that methane emissions are widespread, poorly regulated — and ongoing.
From the Animas to Washington wildfire, here are the stories that our readers spent most time on in 2015.
Months of bickering results in $1.1 trillion package to fund most of what the federal government does.
- Mark Rozman on Ranch Diaries: Should we name the animals we raise to eat?
- Mark Rozman on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Jerry King on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Carmen Macdonald on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Renee DeMartin on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?