Department of Interior
The environmental lawyer battles big industries and government agencies in the courtroom on behalf of the nonprofit Advocates for the West.
Critics say the Supreme Court continues to give justification to gut treaties and rob tribes of their land.
- Tim McKimmie on Dear Forest Service: Today’s John Muir shoots video
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West