Department of Interior
The environmental lawyer battles big industries and government agencies in the courtroom on behalf of the nonprofit Advocates for the West.
Critics say the Supreme Court continues to give justification to gut treaties and rob tribes of their land.
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on On Black Mesa, the natives make a comeback