With the bird’s non-listing under the Endangered Species Act, expect more of the legal crawl that got us here in the first place.
The greater sage grouse is at the center of the biggest experiment in the history of the Endangered Species Act.
Will an unprecedented collaborative effort and lots of tax dollars be enough to finally save sage grouse?
- Frances Hohl on How Outward Bound lost, and found, itself
- Dale Lockwood on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Karl Anderson on Evicted by climate change
- Joe Cosentino on Arizona Rep. Grijalva targets extremism on public lands
- Karl Anderson on Arizona Rep. Grijalva targets extremism on public lands