With the bird’s non-listing under the Endangered Species Act, expect more of the legal crawl that got us here in the first place.
The greater sage grouse is at the center of the biggest experiment in the history of the Endangered Species Act.
Will an unprecedented collaborative effort and lots of tax dollars be enough to finally save sage grouse?
- Doug Johnson on In this season of potential megaburns, nix the campfire
- The Taylors on Latest: The BLM to study surgical sterilization of wild horses
- Marcia Ewell on New measures could reduce Glen Canyon Dam’s impact on the Grand Canyon — a bit
- Charles Fox on Federal coal leasing needs a major overhaul
- Carl Reese on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply