With the bird’s non-listing under the Endangered Species Act, expect more of the legal crawl that got us here in the first place.
The greater sage grouse is at the center of the biggest experiment in the history of the Endangered Species Act.
Will an unprecedented collaborative effort and lots of tax dollars be enough to finally save sage grouse?
- Sara Walsh on Getting over the ‘taboo’ in a gun-rights conversation
- Jim Bolen on Comb Ridge parcel sold to highest bidder
- Jim Bolen on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Rod Farlee on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Edward Ernest on Trekking across Colorado’s fragmented wildernesses